HUTCHINSON, Kan. — With the anticipated move to the red zone for gating criteria and remote learning next week, meals will still be available. The new service begins Monday, Oct. 19. There is one meal pickup with five days of meals (breakfast and lunch) for the week.
Meals will continue to be free.
· No pre-registration required.
· Students encouraged to pick up meals at their enrolled school. Families with middle school or high school students in addition to an elementary student can pick up all meals at the elementary school.
· Students will receive breakfast and lunch for five days.
· Parents can have a representative pick up meals for them if they are unable to. Older students are also able to pick up meals.
· Meal service pick up times on Monday: 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.; 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; or 3 to 3:30 p.m.
· Meal service locations:
o Avenue A, Avenue A in front of school
o Morgan Elementary, west side parking lot for kindergarten through second grade and circle drive on Washington for grades three through six
o Faris Elementary, circle drive on Maple
o Graber Elementary, circle drive on Cleveland
o Wiley Elementary, east side circle drive off Tyler
o McCandless Elementary, 7th Avenue at the circle drive
o Lincoln Elementary, front of school on Bigger Street
o Hutchinson Magnet School at Allen, loading zone on Monroe
o HMS-7, alley between HMS-7 and First Presbyterian Church. Enter the alley off Poplar
o HMS-8, back parking lot off 15th Avenue
o Hutchinson High School, enter the east parking lot on the north end of Severance by the North Gym and exit out of the south end of that same parking lot
o Head Start, pick up at Avenue A, Morgan or McCandless locations
Students who started the school year on remote learning will continue to pick up meals on that schedule.